It’s fun to be in PRAGUE
[ TOP 22 HAPPY MOMENTS IN PRAGUE ]
1. FUSION HOTEL Funky design hotel (read the SPECIAL FUSION Hotel, Prague)
3. Christmas market at Staroměstské náměstí ( Piazza della Città Vecchia ) the most striking square in the old town (Stare Mesto). Here you’ll find candy, sausage, mulled wine, cheeses, and typical food like Trldo and spiral potato.
4. Dinner at Staromacek Restaurant (read the SPECIAL • STAROMACEK Restaurant, Prague)
5. The Gallus Market (Havelsky trh) in old town, offers crafts and souvenirs, such as wooden dolls, hand-made marionettes, hats and coats.
6. Tour in Clementinum: Astronomical Tower, the Mirror Chapel and the Baroque Library.
7. The Charles Bridge (Czech Karlův most), the historic stone bridge that connects the Old Town to the Lesser Town, Mala Strana.
8. Lennon Wall (in Mala Strana, close to Kampa Island)
9. Lunch at Velkopřevorský Mlýn (read the SPECIAL • VELKOPREVORSKY MLYN Restaurant, Prague)
11. Dinner at La Belle Epoque pub and restaurant
12.The Petřín hill offers beautiful views of Prague. To get to the top of the hill, you can take the funicular. The Petrin Tower and the Mirror Maze are the main attractions.
13. Lunch at Petrinske Terasy (read the SPACIAL • PETRINSKE TERASY Restaurant, Prague)
14. The Jewish Quarter in Prague, known as Josefov.
15. Incredible views from the clock tower!
17. Prague Castle tour!
18. Tea Break at Cukrkávalimonáda
19. Dinner at Aureole Restaurant (Read the SPECIAL • AUREOLE Restaurant, Prague)
20. Breakfast at Cafè Louvre
21. Shopping in the Old Town (Stare Mestro). My favourite shop is Jan Pazdera photo: the history of the camera in one place!!!
22. Lunch at U MODRE KACHNICKY ( Read the SPECIAL• U MONDRE KACHNICKY Restaurant, Prague)